Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 05:37 PM
    As I'm laying down I'm wondering how I should start.

I guess my dad didn't want me when I was a baby. He would hit my mom because I would cry.. Actually he would hit her because of a lot of things. You see, he was an alcoholic, to him it didn't matter where they were. Later on as I grew up him and I got along. There were times when he would hit me too, but I still loved him. I still do and always will regardless of anything.
    When I was seven I got caught with an older cousin of mine with my pants pulled down. I'm not exactly sure what happened between him and I but I do remember my parents agreeing to make me sleep at my aunts house (who I didn't really talk to) after I got beaten up first.
    When It was time to go to bed and I was there already, I laid in the floor. With tears running down and not trying to make a sound I was talking to my grandma who passed away. I was saying how much I wish she was there for me. After that years passed.
    I would talk about what happened when I was eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve and so on until now. But even right now that I'm typing this I'm crying. I'm crying because of how fed up I am to still hold these feelings.

Last summer I had a sexual assault from someone who I thought was a friend. At that time I had a boyfriend (who's my boyfriend now) and I had to tell him what happened even though I didn't want to because I was too scared of what might of happened. I told him the night it happened. The guys dropped me off blocks away from his house and left me like a dog. I ran to his house trying not to cry. But when he drove me back to my house I told him and I let it out. The last thing I said was that I was sorry, but to please not tell my parents. He broke up with me when I had told him and I started having trouble sleeping after that. One day he came to tell my parents thinking he wanted me back.
    He told them and they made me report what happened.
    Months passed by and I'm at this point. Leaving so much out because there's other things I just can't say not even to you that I can't see.
    I'm just trying to keep myself occupied because believe it or not I got into depression and anxiety. I think about suicide but I can't because I question my faith. I can't die knowing that my parents don't trust me that much anymore.
    I'm so sick of not being happy the majority of the time. Not even being on the varsity soccer team makes me happy. Not knowing how to express my emotions to my family hurts. I'm sorry if you're confused. I can't think straight right now
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2013, 06:08 PM
    And what about counseling? I can't remember if you mentioned that.
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 06:12 PM
    I talk to this lady who comes to my school every Tuesday. Her name is Leslie.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by R31211 View Post
    I talk to this lady who comes to my school every Tuesday. Her name is Leslie.
    Is she a psychologist or counselor or social worker?

Does that help?
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

May 11, 2013, 12:33 AM
    Seems like you haven't learned a thing!
    You were asked: “Are you sexually active?” And your answer was “Yes.”

Many months earlier:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...il-728449.html

“…but have you noticed that some people who make mistakes and get told not to do them again (with reasons) repeat them? I'm not like that; I'll learn from them. I'm not being foolish nor risking our future, I know better. That's why we aren't going to do it anymore.
    Thanks!” (#6)

“I wouldn't want to have an abortion if I ended up pregnant. It'd be really difficult to earn money, to find a way to tell my parents as well as his, to find a place that would be confidential, and to focus in school, etc. Therefore, I will not have sex with my boyfriend.” (#8)

From the highlighted words, it looks like you agreed to stop having sex with your boyfriend. I am hoping he did not convince you to look back at what you said, that is if you ever told him that you both should stop.

I really hope he is not the reason for the choices you are making. He might be using you. Don't say that he is nice and responsible like in your other thread because that is how manipulation works.

Like Alty said you have your reasons, but there is no excuse for you to continue doing this. It is in your best interest to stop now. If you can't take care of this by yourself than ask the counselor, “this lady” you see every Tuesday at your school for some guidance. Help is offered on this website too.

This worries you a lot because you know the consequences of being involved in having a sexual intercourse (probably, with a 17 year old) but you are not prepared for them.

Edit: The highlighted words for some reason are not visible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search