Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 10, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicknicknick View Post
    I have been scared straight AND when i drank that beer i was unaware of any ETG test. nothing you people tell me is going to be ENABLING me to drink. i am not trying to cheat the system, and i am trying to straighten out the mess i have gotten myself into.
    I understand that, that's why I'm posting to you. If I thought you were cheating the system, I'd be posting things that would make you instantly hate me. I don't sugar coat things.

The thing is, I don't think you you're trying to cheat. I think you did something you regret and now you have to be tested because of it. I think you had a moment of "I'll have one beer with dinner, what's the harm in that", only to draw the short straw and get tested the next day.

I think you'll likely fail this test, but that's just a guess. I can't tell you what will happen with regards to that test, no one can. It's no longer in your hands, and we can only guess. My guess, based on what I've read, the research I've done, is that there's a good chance you'll fail the test. I hope I'm wrong.

If I am wrong, I hope that you make the changes necessary so that you're never ever ever faced with this situation again. No more alcohol. Even if it's dinner, even if you have only one beer, even if you drink it slowly. No more. If you don't drink, you have nothing to fear.

I'm not judging you. A while back I would have. But you're human, we all make mistakes. I honestly hope you don't have to pay dearly for this mistake, and I hope that you have learned what you're dealing with by making the mistake that got you in this mess to begin with.

In other words, if you need any help other than this test (which even the best of the best can't tell you the outcome of) I'm offering my help. I can't help by telling you the outcome of this test, no one can. I can help so that you never ever have to have this fear again.

Let me know if you want that help.
    nicknicknick Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 03:12 PM
    Anyone's best guesses are much appreciated, and thanks to everyone so far for contributing.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2013, 05:57 AM
    "I have been scared straight AND when i drank that beer i was unaware of any ETG test."

Here's my issue with this - I am "assuming" that you knew you weren't supposed to drink. You did BECAUSE you were unaware there was going to be an ETG test.

If there had not been an ETG test "we" wouldn't be here. Now your concern is whether you passed - a concern you didn't have before you knew you'd be tested.

This is like not stealing because you're being watched. You either steal or you don't.

I hope you are scared straight.
    HeadshotDrank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 05:44 PM
    From everything I've read in this thread, it's unlikely to me that they even did an ETG test. All of the actual ethanol was out of your urine hours and hours before the test. Calm down bro.. You're fine.
    Pets Expert

May 13, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadshotDrank View Post
    From everything I've read in this thread, it's unlikely to me that they even did an ETG test. All of the actual ethanol was out of your urine hours and hours before the test. Calm down bro.. you're fine.
    I'd really like to see some proof to back up your claims. Can you post where you got this info?
    Uber Member

May 13, 2013, 09:54 PM
    Alty, Bro, I'll bet he never comes back with that info. A one hit wonder.

Oh, excuse me, you're a bro-ette.

Sorry.

May 14, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Ill let you know you "Bro"

May 17, 2013, 02:37 PM
    HeadshotDrank's answer was the best answer provided. Everyone else was wrong.
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicknicknick View Post
    HeadshotDrank's answer was the best answer provided. everyone else was wrong.
    HeadshotDrank's answer was a guess, just like all the other posts. We told you from the very beginning that we can only guess. So no, we weren't wrong, we guessed based on what you told us. You got lucky, and so did Headshot.
    Uber Member

May 18, 2013, 07:50 AM
    Of course, Headshot is a one post wonder who waded through ALL the other threads to answer this one particular thread... so I wonder what other screen name this particular "bro" is using.

Who is keeping score? One more who beat the system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Bill... etg test [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 11 beers on Saturday night between 8pm-1am. Tuesday at 1pm I got tested. Will alcohol show up? I believe the do EtG test.

EtG Test HELP ASAP! 60 Hrs. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Please help me. I drank on Saturday. Had about 4 (20OZ can) and 4-5 )16OZ draft) bud light beers from 3PM-7PM on Saturday. I have to take a EtG on Tuesday at about 7-8 AM. This is completely new to me. Never have had to take anything like this before. I am about 6 foot and 200 lbs male....

EtG test Dr. Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Dr. Bill I drank 2 12oz beers on Saturday between 10pm and midnight. I have to take an EtG test by 8pm Monday. It's for probation so the cutoff is probably pretty low. It will have been about 40 hours by the time I take the test. I'm 5'11 male 130. Do you think I will pass?

ETG test need answer asap please [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dr Bill, I would like to know if I drink 2 days in a row Saturday and Sunday,will I be able to pass a ETG test on Friday evening. I will probably start drinking at 9 pm tonight and early tomorrow I'm going to say 6 pm,because I have a wedding to go too. I will stop drinking about 2 am both...

ETG Urine Test for Virginia ASAP [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am enrolled in an ASAP program in Virginia. I had to take a urine alcohol/drug test today at 1:00pm. I drank two 24oz. Icehouses last night about 9:00pm. Before that I have not had anything to drink for at least 6 days. This morning a drank a bunch of water and took a daily vitamin. I...

View more questions Search