Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fatbastard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 09:40 PM
    Outside temp on Atomic clock 5n7 V00u won't display
    Outside temp on lacross Atomic clock 5n7 V00u won't display since we moved form Kansas City to Hawaii.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 10, 2013, 09:14 AM
    You didn't forget the wireless outside sensor when you moved... did you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temp set at 72 but temp won't go above 66 [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Lennox Pulse 21 furnace. Temp is set at 72 but the furnace stops once the temp reaches 66 degrees. Thermostat seems to be working. The seems to be a problem just when it is really cold (0 to 10 degrees).

Won't reach the set temp won't turn on unless you blow on burners [ 1 Answers ]

We were sitting on watching TV tonight talking about how cold it is -24 when I said why is it not getting any warmer in here? We checked the temp and the inside temp was down to 65 but the set temp is set at 70. We went down to look at the furnace changed the air filter and replaced batteries on...

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Funace won't reach desired temp. Then won't restart [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant plus 90 furnace. Approx 8 years old. It will run for about 5 minutes then stop before reaching desired temp. Then it will try to start up again but shut down before ignition. Flipping power on and off will make it work again. I cleaned the flame sensor with no change. It appeard to...

View more questions Search