Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aron16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 05:27 PM
    A kid wants to beat me up
    So at school, a girl named sarah has a boyfriend that wants to beat me up. For no reason at all... I haven't done anything. So a few days ago me and my friend braiden were joking about in the hallway and he takes me down and then sarah turns around and says hahaha you just got taken down by braiden and I'm like hahah shutup ahha and then next thing I know he wants to beat me up. Ive been worrying about it all this week then after school, I got a text saying is it true you told sara to go kill herself so I was like no so I talked to her after school and I said I didn't say that and she said OK I will tell my boyfriend... only 1 problem... He is coming to our school and is going to be in my class on Monday... I don't know what to do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2013, 05:43 PM
    Tell the principal of the school. Fighting is a very serious thing, and threats are as well. Let the principal handle this, that's what he/she is there for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kid is in GATE but its still not challenging enough. Where can I get my kid tested [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is jennifer, My child is in fifth grade, and is in the GATE program. But its not challenging enough for him. He is always complaining that the other students never understand him, and he wants to learn college assignments instead. Please please help me. I don't know what to do or where...

Getting Beat Up [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I need help and it's about my friend... I was cynically asking a friend of mine if he was excited about school starting in a week and he said he really didn't want it to. So I asked him why and he said that a girl from his grade (he's going to 8th grade) said she was going to hit...

Girlfriend wants to take my kid to Ohio and leave ? How can I keep custidy of my kid [ 13 Answers ]

I live in Florida and my girlfriend keeps threatening to take our son and leave me to go back to Ohio. How can I stop her from taking my child out of state? What are my rights?

Movie about a kid in a can, an instant kid. [ 2 Answers ]

This was a family movie. I don't remember it very well, but there was this child, maybe a robot child and the woman opened up a can and there he was. It was not animated. I remember liking it and thought my kids would like it. Anybody know what it is?

View more questions Search