Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Does it really work?
    Does this stuff really work? In a way I kind of believe it does because once I went with my friend to get hers done and at the end the lady was telling my friend in spanish things about me and my daughter and her father. (He's in jail) it was kind of freaking, cause I didn't ask for a reading but does it really come true or do you make it happen? If so can some one PLEASE tell me my future or recommend some one that is good a reading in Connecticut, the fairfield county area. I would go to that lady but she only speaks spanish...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2007, 11:05 AM
    I'll let you make up your own mind - look at the other threads in the Psychics section and see if a question was answered adequately by any psychic.
    AngelicParadox Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Urstruly,

The answer to your question "Does this really work?":

I think if you look at Psychics from an amusement only point of view that is probably the best. I will tell you however, in your previous experience with a psychic she probably picked up on strands of energy that were exuding from you. If you ever watch John Edward he picks out random people from the audience. He is drawn to the strands of energy attached to different individuals. For those of us who tend to rely on our spiritual connection with the universe these strands become very normal after a while.

As far as finding a psychic, I would tell you to avoid any Psychics displaying a red palm or hand on their sign. Those are what you call fortune tellers and you will find many times they will tell you someone has put a curse on you and it will cost you X amount of dollars for THEM to remove it. If you are looking for a decent Medium or psychic in your area, I would suggest going to a reputable New Age bookstore and ask the person behind the counter who they would recommend. Many times the GOOD readers do not advertise because it is a passion of theirs and they are not propelled by the money factor if you get my drift?

Of course there are some really good readers out there, but again, if you have someone in mind, ask the owner or manager of your local New Age store. Tell them you were thinking of going to so and so. They will tell you straight up whether the person is a fake or not. Good Luck!
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 09:05 PM
    It only works if you believe in it. It only takes a little faith for anything to come to past. If you believe it will happen good/bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to come to US to work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend in Peru that has worked in the US for 7 years and has fulfilled his contract at his present employer. I would like to know how I can hire him legally in CA

Will this work? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone :D I've been looking for an easy,cheap and non-deadly(hehe) way to get my Skin a bit lighter since I have been experiancing some weird greyish Shift of my skintone (I Don't want to bleach my skin!). This is what I'm going to try; Taking a lot of Vitamin C, Drinking a lot of...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

Will it all work out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend. He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt. I am so scared I don't know what to...

IE doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

IE6 usually worked fine although it'd gone slow lately. But last night when I clicked on the IE icon, which takes me to the default page, it showed the casual "Cannot find page" and then went to this page http://204.177.92.68/rotate/r3.html . It didn't actually go to this page. Just showed the url...

View more questions Search