Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trudy McNeal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 06:24 AM
    I need side and back splashes for a Glacier Bay vanity top that I purchased at Home
    I need side and back splases for cutured marble top of a Glacier Bay vanity. The Stone Effects pattern is "Cascade." The door, when opened pinched the wall so a spacing board was installed and now there is a 3/8" gap between the wall and the vanity top. I need the splashes to cover the gap. Can you help me?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 07:00 AM
    We don't sell those... or anything else here... but if you go to Home Depot at the service esk they can.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Yep!
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2013, 02:29 PM
    They may be special order, but are available at Home Depot.

Chuck
    4givenmuch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 05:07 PM
    I have the same issue. Home Depot said they don't order them. Did you have any luck?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I contact glacier bay, I have a faucet I need a part for home depot said they [ 4 Answers ]

I need the top part of a glacier bay faucet model# 67099-0001. It scews on top of the middle so water dose not shot out. How do I contact them

Looking for replacement mirror side panels (2) for Glacier Bay sku 288 787 med cab [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for replacement side mirrored panels (2) for Glacier Bay mirrored medicine cabinet, SKU 288 787

Need the top part for part no. 04994 glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I need the top spindle on part 04994 and 04995 for the glacier bay kitchen faucet. It attaches to the handle

Glacier Bay Home Depot [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have been attempting to obtain two small Teflon/Brass valves to replace the leaking ones in my nice brass Glacier Bay bathroom faucets with little success as I don't have the SKU #. Is there a way I can send you a couple pictures of the valves in question so you can provide the necssary...

Single Vanity want to install double vanity top [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a single 5ft long vanity and would like to know if it is possible to install a double sink vanity top to it. I would like to keep the cabinet portion but would like to add two sinks to the top. If so what do I need?

View more questions Search