Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lee77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 05:48 AM
    Lying boyfriend
    Together for a year and he would not talk to his female friend in front I me, but swears their just friends even after promising me several times he would quit talking to her or tell me when he did, and never told me, I found out on my own
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 9, 2013, 08:26 AM
    Sorry.

So what is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do if my boyfriend keeps lying? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been with this boy for 11 months now. We would have made 12 this month, but all he do is lie, lie, lie and I'm fed up with it. He tells me all kind of lies, but somehow I peep everything. I now know how he really fills he inboxes of girls on FB, and be like what's good? Do they want...

Is my boyfriend lying? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for about 8 months. A little while ago he took a photo of my in my underwear without my consent. At the time I wasn't sure if he was taking a pic of me but then I saw it on his phone which confirmed my suspicions. I confronted him about it and he became extremely defensive...

Is my boyfriend lying? [ 4 Answers ]

Is my boyfriend lying ? Just sex no strings attached we've been doing this for a year once a week. Its been 2 months since we had sex . Hes saying cause he has a liver problem and high blood pressure the med he's on he can't get a elerction. So I decided to go to where he works I saw him at...

Lying Boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

I neeed help! My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3yrs. I love him dearly and he is great to both of my daughter that are not his children. This year I got really sick and they are not sure what is wrong with me. The doctors at first thought I had Chron's and determined later it was not that....

Why does my boyfriend keep lying to me. [ 10 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been seeing this guy that is 26 years old for a year and a half we have lived together for a while. But he keeps on lying to me about everything he has blocked me from he's Facebook recently he think I don't know about it. He has all he's ex girlfriends on there and he...

View more questions Search