Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 9, 2013, 10:06 AM
    My itch has toned down a bit. Except for when I think about it.

I can tell you Tickle, my bites are mainly on my left thigh. Then of course I have a few random ones on my stomach and top of right foot. They are not by any hair or where I would think would be warmest for them. I have circled all of them to be sure I am not receiving anymore. Also, I have not ever shared anything i.e. clothing, bedding, razors. With my sister in law. However, I do babysit their kids and I am over there Monday-Friday.

My dogs have been treated for pests with Comfortis. Once a month chewable pill. And they do not sleep with us due to their sizes. (Chuckling)

Now I wait to see if our dogs get the scaboric mite that my brothers dogs got. If so, off to the Vet for us. :(

May 9, 2013, 10:07 AM
    Sorry I meant to say saracopic mite

May 9, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    There was an outbreak at the nursing home where I volunteer - I didn't have a problem but the specific instructions were not to use it on faces. Your Physician advised to use the cream on your face?
    No, they did not advise us to use on our faces. My sister inlaw got biteson her ears so I covered all areas.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 9, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by busymomma2013 View Post
    My itch has toned down a bit. Except for when I think about it.

I can tell you Tickle, my bites are mainly on my left thigh. Then of course I have a few random ones on my stomach and top of right foot. They are not by any hair or where I would think would be warmest for them. I have circled all of them to be sure I am not receiving anymore. Also, I have not ever shared anything i.e. clothing, bedding, razors. With my sister in law. However, I do babysit their kids and I am over there Monday-Friday.

My dogs have been treated for pests with Comfortis. Once a month chewable pill. And they do not sleep with us due to their sizes. (Chuckling)

Now I wait to see if our dogs get the scaboric mite that my brothers dogs got. If so, off to the Vet for us. :(
    Good, then you don't have the ones I have been treating clients for !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scabies [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15 yr old step daughter and a friend of hers that comes to my house off and on. They called tonight and said the got scabies from my house. No in my house has ever had scabies before. EVER. So is it possible that they could have got it from here. What is it what causes it and how do you...

Scabies [ 1 Answers ]

Does bleach kill scabies or does it make them borrow deeper in the skin

Scabies [ 0 Answers ]

We had recently come in contact with scabies through an extended hotel stay. We have done everything we were told to do but it is not helping. We showered and applied the cream. 12 hours later washed it off using clean towels. We washed all linens, blankets, and laundry in hot water. We put pillows...

Is scabies serious and how is it treated [ 1 Answers ]

How serious is scabies

Cat scabies [ 2 Answers ]

A lady gave me a 2 month old kitty with time we sarted to itch, it's been on the bed and the we started itching there's times when we itch and times when we don't also he has a chihuahua dog and it sleeps with the cat can the dog get in fected if the cat is infected? Also if it's like that and we...

View more questions Search