Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmich27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 12:38 PM
    Sanskrit to English Translation for Tattoo, Please Help!
    Can someone please help translate this to English? I'm getting it tattooed tomorrow and need it to be accurate.

गते शोको न कर्तव्यो भविष्यं नैव चिंतयेत्।

वर्तमानेन कालेन वर्तयंति विचक्षणाः॥
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 10, 2013, 08:34 AM
    It's about past, present and future. It means one should not regret or think of past deeds, neither should always remain worried about future

Second line, one should (wise men) always believe and live in present.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2013, 08:44 AM
    I hope the tattoo artist doesn't slip and change a character (that's pretty complicated writing). That might make a difference in what it says. And why have a tattoo no one can read?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskrit Translation for Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

How is the word "Art" written in Sanskrit? I really want to get a tattoo of this word because all Art means a lot to me. Thanks! Or if you don't know this - "Creativity" will do. Thanks!

English to sanskrit translation for tattoo? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to get a tattoo in sanskrit that says: peace comes from within do not seek it without(buddha quote) can anybody tell me the translation of this?

Looking for translation from English to Sanskrit for a tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the translation of the following names into Sanskrit: Misty Dalton Kaiah Thank you for any help you can give me.

English to Sanskrit Translation for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

Kind Ones, I am planning the final addition to a special tattoo. I need the word "balance" translated into sanskrit and if possible in large bold print. And the word balance like "keeping balance in life day to day" Thank you in advance for your help!

View more questions Search