Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kopelgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Jealousy
    Is it okay for my boyfriend to make new girl-friends at school and then be friends when them outside of school? Texting, Facebook, Instagram etc.. Please help!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 01:05 PM
    As nearly half of the worlds population is female, forbidding your boyfriend to have female acquaintances is a little brutal. If these relationships are becoming more serious than just a normal friendship, that's when you have to start to worry.

Relationships are built on trust, if you don't trust him or he's not trust-worthy then you guys need to have a very long conversation about why you're even dating.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 01:12 PM
    You and your boyfriend are the ones to define the rules and boundaries of good respectful behavior between you. If you cannot then you won't have a healthy relationship.

Talk and listen to each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I tell him about my jealousy? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend Liam have been together for over a year now and I feel like he is drifting away and I feel like I can't tell him stuff. Like this one time he was constantly talking to this girl... Megan and they had a lot of fun together , they could relate , had the same humour stuff like...

Jealousy [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me.. My boyfriend gets so jelous over my past we have been together a year and living together for 5 months, everything was perfect, then he started to get jelous, I don't ever want to be without him and he says the same, how can we stop this jealousy? Please help!

Good jealousy vs bad jealousy [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just was reading a thread on here regarding a jealous boyfriend... which made me have some of my own thoughts. Let's have a discussion regarding our view points on 'good' vs. 'bad' jealousy.. is there such a thing, or is it all 'bad' or unhealthy? Any opinions? Much appreciated!...

I need help with my jealousy [ 10 Answers ]

I am married to a wonderful man and I don't know why he puts up with my jelousy. I have been like this since we got married 26yrs ago. I would like to know ow to deal with it

How much jealousy is OK? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are very much in love. Everything is perfect except one thing: He's SO jealous. He's told me that HIS GIRLFRIEND does not hang out with males unless they are long time friends and even that is iffy, I'm not allowed to see anyone I've dated (I'm friends with my exes), I'm not...

View more questions Search