Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandstrums Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 07:55 AM
    What's that one movie called?
    Its about this virus that gets spread around and it's a super virus. The world is left in chaos because of it and is forced to advance because of it. Eventually a vaccination is created by a woman scientist and bracelet recognition machines are produced like you can only enter building if you have your vaccination bracelet.
    Also this guys son and wife die due the virus so he's trying to protect his daughter from it because he doesn't know if she's immune or not (its an autoimmune virus) but he's immune
    And at the end it shows that the virus all started because this one japanese chef didn't wash his hands when dealing with a dead pig before going out to meet this lady
    Can someone PLEASE tell me the name of this movie? Thanks!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 8, 2013, 08:24 AM
    Contagion (2011)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie where a group of friends go in underground tunnels and find these creepy creatures. The main character is a femal with black hair

What's the movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What is the movie called where I remember a group of people get tranported iono through a portal but when they get to that designated place one of the members, a woman, screams because her arm was placed inside a huge rock/statue. I think they arrived at the bad guys place. Skipping a few scenes...

What's that movie called? [ 0 Answers ]

What's that movie called where these rollerbladers have to skate for their lives because this guy tricked all of them into going to this area and they get knocked out. I'm guessing from sleeping gas or something, and when they wake up they have these electronic things around their necks and their...

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this movie on netflix about 2 months ago. I think it was listed under horror films but I'm not sure. It was about a man and a woman at a motel. The man has unusual sightings of things such as a bible verse ingraved in the bathroom cabinet and when he goes to show his girlfriend or wife......

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I watched a movie a while ago. I forget what it's called. It's where this samurai type guy fights with 2 swords and kills people who try to kill him. He found a baby from the people who try to kill him. He takes the baby in and looks after her. People on his side are trying to kill him and the...

View more questions Search