Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dixiechick01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 06:37 AM
    80's kids cartoon little green alien floating over boys shoulder
    It was a cartoon that had a little boy in it, and he had this little green fuzzy alien that used to float over his shoulder. Would have been mid eighties I think... please help driving me insane!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 8, 2013, 10:24 AM
    I vaguely remember somethig like that but it dates to the 70's... (because I was out of college and working in the 80's) but can't think of its name at the moment either.

The one I remember had the style of the Hanna Barbara stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An anime where a girl and 2 boys found weapons that had green dragon symbols on them? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know the name of an old japanese anime, where a girl found a secret weapon with a green dragon inscription on it, and told her 2 friends about it, on of her friends got a bow with the same inscription, the were fighting a group of people who gathered around a very large table and wore...

Was looking for details on a certain cartoon. Its 80ish anime about a boys village [ 1 Answers ]

The boys village gets turned into stone like robots and are stacked on top of each other creating some sort of tower. I have no idea what its called but it has stuck in my head since I was a child.

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Movie in the 80's with a guy with an alien on his shoulder [ 0 Answers ]

The guy is trying to woo a blonde girl in his high school and the alien type thing on his shoulder helps him. My sister and I used to watch it on "USA Up all Night"

Old cartoon about little girl and alien [ 7 Answers ]

I hope that someone reads this and knows the name of this cartoon movie. It's a cartoon movie from my childhood and I cannot find it using key words and Google searches. All I remember about it is that an alien comes to a little girls window after hearing her music box. I think the little alien...

View more questions Search