Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    decrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 01:40 AM
    Mimaki CG-60SR Cutter Plotter Error
    I have been trying to plot out vinyl for signage through Corel Draw.
    I have already install Final Cut for Corel Draw.
    The plotter would just analyse the vinyl and stop.

Corel Draw then says:
    "An unexpected error has occured."

At the same time the plotter says:
    "Mimaki CG-60SR Error 41 B Motor 2"

Should I try with illustrator?
    Mind that Im a beginner with this.

Check out some similar questions!

Mimaki Cutter Plotter CG-60 "Err20 I/O" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I´m looking for some help about a problem in my Mimaki CG-60st. It always gives me the error message "Err20 I/O" when I press the REMOTE key and when it´s connected (serial) in the computer. The strange thing is that it works only in specific computer but when I connect it to any...

Mimaki plotter cg-45 [ 1 Answers ]

When turn plotter on display message comes up !err-pen looked in manual nothing in error messages troubleshooting. Don't know if you can help me or came across this before.

Mimaki plotter [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cg160fx plotter, when I turn the machine on it comes on with a "start set-up" icon. I cannot get it to come up with the "roll sheet" icon. Nothing in troubleshooting shows me how to correct this in the manual. Can anyone help?

Mimaki cutter plotter CG-60st [ 10 Answers ]

I have sent a few messages to Mimaki CO for cutter plotters regarding my plotters problem, but with no reply! The problem is; the plotter’s LCD showing error “ERR41 Motor2”, obviously it says there is malfunction in motor2, the device is too simple: there are two motors with build-in sensors and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.