Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 05:21 PM
    Search Books By Plot Summaries
    A british diplomat's flat is robbed on New Year Eve, his briefcase stolen which contains evidence of his spying. He is posted to Wash. D.C. with his wife, is later involved in an hit and run accident which his wife tries to cover up.

Check out some similar questions!

Book Search by Plot [ 5 Answers ]

I started a book and lost it after only a few chapters. It began with a woman dealing with the death of her husband. She began having brief moments thinking she had seen her husband but assumed it was caused by grief. She went to a cottage where they had spent happier times and spotted her...

Search for books by plot [ 3 Answers ]

A children's book from 50's-70's about a girl who moved to a house with a staircase in a turret with velvet curtains where she liked to read... also another from the same time, one about a girl who lived near an abandoned house where she used to go and play and fixed it up and maybe ended up living...

Book plot search [ 0 Answers ]

It's a young adult fiction book from the 1980's. The main character was a very talented artist, but is severely abused by her alcoholic mother. A boy tries to reach out to her, but she has to keep their friendship a secret?

Find books by plot? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a book my daughter read some time between 1988 and 1993. Title was not "Beyond the Gates" but it was something like that or had the sense of that meaning. It was a sort of fantasy story set in an unspecified society and time. The location is a town/city surrounded by walls. Protagonist...

I read a series of books (6 or 7) I remember the plot, not the titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a series of 6 or 7 books about 15 years ago. I need help remembering the name of the series, I don't remember the name of the books or characters. I only remember the plot line and a couple of odd things that happened. I remember a girl travelled to another world or time at first by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.