Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina-the-best Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 03:36 PM
    I was wondering when you kill yourself do you still go to heaven?
    I was wondering that because my friend had said she was going to kill herself cause a boy doesn't like her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Whether a person goes to heaven after suicide is a matter of personal belief. Not all people believe in heaven and hel1.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 7, 2013, 03:39 PM
    No reason is a good one to kill yourself but to do it over some idiot that doesn't like you is a ridiculous reason. There is still plenty of time in life to have someone like you... when you're young, you need to be a kid and not worry about who likes you. There is so much more to life than living just for someone else.

As for heaven... I'm not necessarily a big believer in it but I have heard that killing yourself will keep you from going there.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 7, 2013, 09:47 PM
    No, one has no right to kill themselves or other, I believe that you can't go heaven or whatever the thing, you can't get moksha. But tell your friend that killing herself over a boy is just stupid. Killing herself over anything is wrong. Life is precious.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2013, 01:09 PM
    Heaven is a personal belief. I wouldn't say anyone's belief is either right or wrong.

I think a more important question to post might have been how to help her get through her current emotional upset.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 01:16 PM
    How old are you both?
    Ineedyourhelp10 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Here we go, You helped me so I'll help you
    Fr what I know about christianity, you are suppose to be selfless. Don't get after me for saying this but I think that suicide is kind of selfish. I guess it depends if the person has had a good life or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend killed himself, I need help. [ 6 Answers ]

I had a boyfriend on/off for five years who killed himself a week ago. We argued a lot, and even though I didn't know he was actually planning on doing it, I thought it was just another fight, he admitted to pushing me away because he didn't want to live and said I was the only thing keeping him...

I haven't had my period in 2 months and I haven't had sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am now 2 months without a period... Im only 13... Im scared! I don't want to tell my mum!

Why haven't I had a period in 12 weeks, when I haven't had sex in over a year? [ 10 Answers ]

I am concerned about a few things really, firstly, my last period was 12 weeks ago. I am a 17 year old girl, and my periods have never been particularly regular, varying between 3-8 weeks at the extreme. Is 12 weeks okay, or should I be concerned? I am struggling with weight at the moment, I weigh...

View more questions Search