Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyssaraynee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 12:45 PM
    1 year immunizations
    My daughter when to get her 1 year vaccinations yesterday, she got 4 shots one in each arm and one in each leg, She received and shot for MMR, Chickenpox, PVC and Hib, she seemed fine when we got home and the next morning but then started to get extremely cranky( more than usual) and vomited a lot! Could it be link to the shots? What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

5 yr old with no immunizations [ 4 Answers ]

5 yrs ago, I was in a really bad place in my life, and I failed to immunizize my 5 yr old daughter. She just started kindergarten and they are asking for her shot record. What should I do? What kind of catch up schedule would that be?

Child immunizations [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my daughter is now 15 months but its been like this since she was a new born but evertime she went to the doctor for her shots they would give her up to 5 shots at a time and I don't know if they are doing this because she has medicaid insurance... but I just want to know if this is safe......

Puppy immunizations [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new puppy, a Yorkie 2.8 lbs. The new vet who is young said she needs 4 distemper combination vaccines. I thought they only gave 3 as my breeder said to me. Also, about spaying or neutering, she suggests under six months old and she said at least 3 lbs but then her associate said under 3...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.