Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shea708 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Totally stumped about the title of this movie
    It's this movie that begins with people on a ship. Usually there's a carving of a lady on the front of the ship, but in the movie, it's an actual lady with a beard on the front of the ship. I believe it leaves 1guy left on the ship who may be on the brink of insanity. He imagines the weather changing drastically, from severely cold to blazing humid. Then, he envisions a guy speaking with him floating on water but pulls up a hatch under the sea and proceeds to walk down stairs. I hope I gave enough details to get an answer on the movie I'm looking for.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 7, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Cabin Boy (1994)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci- Fi show or movie has me stumped! [ 2 Answers ]

I think this was a show, perhaps on HBO, or the like. All I can remember was that it was a sort of "cult show" feel to it. The scene I remember was as follows; a guy who was kind of arrogant and womanizing, was kept alive on a gurney by machines. I think it was recompense for how he'd been. He...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Old movie but the name is totally a mystery to me. [ 3 Answers ]

3 children wish they had a different mother and they get the chance to pick a new parent at a circus type place in an alley with 3 tokens and at the end they wish their mother back

Totally stumped [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Stumped by movie title. [ 1 Answers ]

Late 80's early 90's movie about a group of hikers setting of on regular walk only to be killed 1 by 1 during the hike . The killer is not known to any of the others and is a bit of a whodunnit type movie .you are not sure who or why he is killing people . The main character is the one who...

View more questions Search