Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_blake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 04:03 AM
    Birth perents
    I am interested to find my perents as I am not well and wood like to no the history of them I was born at the royals wimons hosptal melbourne my abopted name is adam w little date of birth 12/06/1965

Check out some similar questions!

My friends perents [ 4 Answers ]

My friends parents are getting what should I do to keep them together because my mums best friend is the wife and the husband said she was to old to have a baby. My mum was on the phone speaking to the husband for all most an hour or two. Also the wife said she would leave to england forever and I...

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

How do I get costody of my child back from my perents [ 3 Answers ]

I want my 8yo son back from my perents who he has been living with for the last 5 years, and he wants to be with me but I have no idea where to start! He is with me right now for the summer and I don't want him to have to go back. My mother is part of an extreem religion or more she is extreem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.