Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Executioner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Weird relationship problem
    Ok now let me put this simply...
    I like this girl lets call her Brenda and my best friends name is Bob now me and Brenda have a LOT in common and always joke around about stuff "friends" don't joke around about. I know this and have been building a relationship with her for 2 years and around the time I'm about to ask her out, Bob tells her friends that he likes her... >expletive removed< so Bob tells me about this unaware I like her too and I do probably the dumbest thing ever and aid him in his efforts because all his life he's been a wimp and could not ask a girl out.So Bob asks out Brenda and live happily ever after... right, well no once again I do something just plain stupid and tell him I like his girlfriend which if you're familiar with the bro code, absolutely prohibits this.And now I know why because my friend HATES me.
    What do I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 7, 2013, 01:35 AM
    How old are you guys?
    You were a wimp too, by not asking her out a long time ago, then made it worse.
    APOLOGIZE. Don't tell him the whole story, just say you are sorry, and won't do anything to ruin their relationship.
    If he's as wimpy as you say, be glad for him, and if you are as capable of getting girlfriends as you imply, then move on and find one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird relationship.. Lost? [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I met this girl online. Really hot. We talked for 7 months keeping the attraction going and things were going crazy good. Anyway I stopped playing the game and she did too. Eventually she came back (we have been together without using game for a while) and started paying more attention...

Need relationship help weird breakup! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for some serious help and I need it so bad. I have been with this girl for 2 1/2 years I am 26 she is 20 years old. We known each other for almost 8-10 years prior as friends. We started dating in September of 2009 and it was off to a great start. Four months into the...

My best friend and I have a weird relationship.. [ 6 Answers ]

All right this is kind of long... lol My friend Chelsey lives across the street from me, and we are very close friends. She had an abusive boyfriend and I really like her but she doesn't think that I can handle her (she has some issues from her abusive ex)and she says that she doesn't want to hurt...

Help me. Weird relationship [ 14 Answers ]

OK so here's the thing.. My best friend is finding it really hard to break up with here boyfriend... I've giving here advice but she won't listen so she want to post on here ... Sam here.. I'm dating a guy called mark.. been together a long tym.. I'm nli 16 and I'm off on holiday with...

Weird relationship. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everybody! So I have this werid situation... this guy who's like 24 (im20) has a girlfriend... but we hung out in the summer and hooked up or whatever... so he's bak from school now and wants to hook up again. But I feel bad since he has a girlfriend now. But he came over and one thing led...

View more questions Search