Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fluidyn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Job Killed with Error LSF run time limit on Redhat Linux
    Hello

While running a job on 1 processor, I got the following error

TERM_RUNLIMIT: job killed after reaching LSF run time limit.
    Exited with exit code 1.

Any solutions as to why I got this error ? Could it be due to the
    Linux server or the application

What is LSF ?

Thanks
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Mar 26, 2007, 05:19 AM
    LSF is Load Sharing Facility. It is a commercial application that allows you to run your jobs using multiple CPUs based on any number of criteria. If you don't specify the criteria then the system assumes certain defaults. Knowing this the error probably makes sense to you now. Your job needed more time to run than what was allowed by default.

You might want to check with your system administrator (or the LSF administrator) to see how you can get more time resources for your job or if they can guide you into troubleshooting where your job could be failing that causes it to exceed the system time limits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Networking With Redhat Linux [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I'm Using Redhat Enterprise Linux In Both Of My Laptop And Desktop. But Now I Need To Make A Network Connection Between These Two With Wired Lan. My Windows Is Already Connected With A Lan Cable. Please Help Me To Establish The Network. Thanks.

Vb 6.3 run time error [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help here. I am writing applications for my company using Excel 2003 and Visual Basic 6.3. The applications I have written before we got Windows XP used Excel and Visual Basic 6.0. To call up the Input form I have used the following code: Sub auto_open() UserForm1.Show End Sub ...

Run time error [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I get an error saying "RUN TIME ERROR 0450034323 " and if I click "OK' it disappears and the same error comes after some time , may I know what's the reason for this error. But I feel it doesn't affect any application.:eek:

Run time error '10055' [ 2 Answers ]

My PC keeps displaying this message runtime error '10055' no buffer space available . Another problem I'm having is that I cannot install drivers and when I click owner its taking longer than normal to load. Recently had a virus apdoor, got rid of it but wondering if when I got rid of it I've...

Access Run Time Error [ 1 Answers ]

Runtime error '1004'. How can I have this fixed!

View more questions Search