Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chichipeaches Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 09:17 AM
    What happens when an employee of a bar is arrested for public intoxication
    What happens when a bar owner is arrested for public intoxication on the bar proberty or even an employee
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Same thing any other person that is... being on the time clock doesn't give anyone any more rights to be corked.

In fact... if I owned the bar... I'd fire that person. I would expect my employees to be sober and clear headed as well as alert when on the clock.

And if it's the owner... expect problems when its time for their liquer license to get renewed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public Intoxication and disorderly conduct... probation violation? [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. I am currently serving 4 years of probation, 3/4 of the way through with no incidents. I have paid all of my fines and court costs and have always reported on time and passed all drug test. Basically I haven't had any issues...

What to do if on probation and arrested for public intox [ 3 Answers ]

What to do if on probation and arrested for public intoxication

My sons dad has a criminal rcrd for dwi's public intoxication suspended dl what 2 do [ 2 Answers ]

My sons dad has a criminal rcrd for dwi's public intoxication suspended dl I don't know where he lives. He picks up my son from school and I don't know if he has him or not I sometimes have to call the school ( he has no car he wrecked it) he will keep my son until he get ready to rtn him to me.he...

Arrested for public intoxication [ 1 Answers ]

When arrested for public intoxication, what happens at the court date in Lake county Indiana. If you were not driving can they still suspend licence? What is usually the punishment? Is there a large fine? Is the bail going towards court cost. Please any info would be greatly...

View more questions Search