Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellieiscool4500 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Are training bras padded
    I am 10 nearly 11 and I want/need a padded bra. Are training bras padded and how do I ask my mum for a padded bra?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 09:09 AM
    You either want or need a padded bra. Want and need are two different things.

Why?

And, no, training bras in general are not padded.

If you need a bra and your mother is the least bit observant, she already knows that. If "want" is the key word, she also knows that.

Sit down with her and explain your reasons. Everyone here who is someone's mother has had that conversation.

I'm always somewhat amused by padded bras at your age. For that matter I always wonder how women (and this does not apply to you) find a sexual partner while wearing a padded bra, take it off and - surprise! What you saw is not what you get!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 6, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Check out this thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...ra-747319.html

It deals with the same question. In fact, I thought you might be the same OP asking again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I ask my mum for a padded bra [ 9 Answers ]

I am 10 almost 11 and I know I need a bra. I would like a padded one and my best friend thinks I need one. My mum is a little bit protective and I feel so embarrassed about asking her for one. How can I ask my mum for a padded bra?

Am I old enough to have a padded bra? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 12 years old in 6 grade. One day at school my friends and I were talking about bras and they all said that they wear bras and they are 11 and I said I didn't wear padding. They said why? 6 grade is the time. I was embarrassed. I feel that I am ready so I asked my mom and she didn't say...

I'm 10 and don't know how to ask my mom for a padded bra [ 9 Answers ]

I'm to scared she's going to say no. I've been wearing sports bras for a year now and my friends are wearing padded bras when they don't need to they just don't want to be made fun of for having a flat chest. Some even wear 3 padded bras at the same time. I need to wear one now though I'm devolping...

I am getting training bras!! [ 1 Answers ]

Which is a good store to buy training bras??

About bras [ 7 Answers ]

When should a 11yr old start wearing a bra?

View more questions Search