Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1luisdl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 10:29 PM
    Citizenship
    I am a permanet resident and want to apply for citizenship but was arrested and given a trespassing back in 2006 but it doesn't show on my criminal record that my company that I work for just ran. Should I report it on the application ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2013, 03:52 AM
    Yes of course you report it, if you fail to report it, you can be denied ( and most likely will be) for lying.

It does not ask, what is showing up on report, it is asking what you were convicted of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I gain citizenship in europe and renounce my citizenship in America [ 23 Answers ]

I have always wanted to move away from the U.S. but I want to do it permanently without the hassle of work visas and "checking in" every year or so. All the flights are very expensive as well. I was told by an acquaintance that I can even receive money for renouncing my citizenship! How do I go...

About citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I am a scholar from Egypt, and we are of course Egyptians. My wife born her first child as we reached USA. What is the status of our child, can the child obtain the american citizenship or not and under what conditions? And what is the status of us (his father and mother). Also I'd like to ask...

View more questions Search