Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yiauu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Relationship Usa-India
    Is there any hidden relationship for money or political power anyhow between Usa and India?
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Depends on what time in history you are referring to, but as of today 2007 the US and India are quite open about their mutual beneficial economic relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Import electronic item from USA to india [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I wanted to have a digital camera couriered from Chicago to Mumbai, India. Can anyone guide me about the excise and duties I would face. Is there anyway I can avoid these? Help please! :o

USA India relationship=Mongoes benefits? [ 4 Answers ]

According to the constantly- irate Lou Dubbs, the main benefit from India USA nuclear cooperation is that the people in the USA will have plenty of mangoes to eat. How accurate is that statement?

Double Taxation between USA and India [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident in India and I was a resident alien in USA previously for 6 years and have filed US taxes. Now I am in India, but earning Capital gains and interest income in USA. I am paying taxes in India for my golbal income. Do I have to pay taxes in US for the capital gain and...

Who profits from USA-India Nuke Treaty [ 1 Answers ]

In dollars and cents, what companies in the United States will profit from the sale of nuclear components to India?

View more questions Search