Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dedoooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 04:23 PM
    How To Calculate Freezing Point Of a Blend Of Two Mixtures With Known Freezing Points
    Suppose I Have Two Streams ,Each Stream Has Known Flow-Rate, Composition & Freezing Point , Is There Any Empirical Formula To Calculate The Freezing Point Of a Blend Of Those Streams ?

Check out some similar questions!

Ge ice auger freezing/engagement pron motor freezing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ge refrigerator model number GSL25JFTABS,the engagement auger keeps freezing up.I defrost it and re install it but it happens again with in 2-3 hrs.. tech said it's mother board but I'm skeptical.. seems the ice in the bin is defrosting and re freezing again into a solid clump..

Estimate freezing point [ 0 Answers ]

When a certain liquid freezes at ?3.65?C its density changes from 0.789 g cm?3 to 0.801 g cm ?3. Its enthalpy of fusion? fusH = 8.68 kJ mol ?1. Estimate the freezing point of the liquid at 100 MPa

Freezing point? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm doing a lab and we used naphthalene. Here's some data: Mass empty test tube:30.967g Mass test tube plus naphthalene:40.545g Mass naphthalene taken:9.578g Freezing point of naphthalene (from graph) As for the freezing point of naphthalene, how do I get it? It says from graph, but...

Find the normal freezing point of 0.32 m [ 1 Answers ]

Find the normal freezing point of 0.32 m C12H22O11(aq). The freezing point constant Of water is 1.86 K · kg/mol. Answer in units of ◦C.

Refrigerator freezing things and freezer barely freezing items [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Maytag MFF2557HEW, French doors on top and Freezer on bottom. We have freezer set at 7 and refrigerator set at 1. We cannot use veggie drawers because it freezes everything in them. We have to put all veggies and fruits on the shelves. Ice cream remains soft in the freezer, but meats...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.