Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g2s2h2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Music video -- father dies in street...
    Old music video family waiting on father return but he has died in street has him leaving house and his last day of his life in song and remember something to do with drawings of street artist or something of that way best day of your life or something.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?

Music video with 3 guys walking down a street. [ 2 Answers ]

This music video came out early this year(2012). It had three guys walking down a street the whole video. The center one had on a Satan costume. The guy to his left, as well as the guy to the right, had on angel costumes. Near the end of the music video, they started fighting each other but kept...

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

Need the title of a music video with a young man dancing on the street who gets older [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a song from several years back. Don't remember the artist or name of the song, but it has an african american young man dancing on a street corner, as the video rocks on he gradually gets older and is dancing holes in his shoes and at the end I believe (but not sure)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.