Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TorieAnn21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Numbness
    My left side of my face has been feeling numb all day and I have type 1 diabetes, why would this be happening?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 5, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Any number of reason most best dealt with by your own medical practitioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness [ 1 Answers ]

So a little background- a month ago I blew out my back and went into er. Doctor ruled a back spasm and it would get better. I am overweight and work in a job where I stand/walk all day. Ten days ago my right thigh went numb- feeling like its asleep constantly. Tonight my left arm and all my...

Numbness [ 0 Answers ]

What does it mean when the right side of your tongue goes numb and the right side lips tingle

Long term leg numbness, recent elbow numbness, HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

For a while know I've had a strip down my right leg which is numb, on the left hand side, nearly all the way down to the ankle, I thought I may have done something to it without realising. However with more recently developments, such as my right elbow going numb, (over 30 hours of numbness now)...

Numbness [ 3 Answers ]

The lower left rib area is aching and I have numbness of the skin above my top left ab muscle and on the lower left rib area... If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Tongue numbness [ 7 Answers ]

The tip of my tongue has been numb for the last few days. I have noticed recently that my lips also feel numb. I do have a cold which is getting better. I am on blood pressure medication and prozac and have been for some time. I recently had a spider bite as well, but it is going away. This is...

View more questions Search