Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JWillet Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 07:41 AM
    Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours
    I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea tablets .Please can you respond Thank you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 5, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Gee, I get tired of repeating this. Did you read the other threads, the other answers?

DrBill is on hiatus.

Detox drinks and flushing show on a urine test and cause an automatic failure.

Was the alcohol "probably" out of your system - yes, without all the detox and water. Could either or both cause you to fail? Yes.

May 5, 2013, 08:16 AM
    So what can I do at this point I have another 24 hours Thank you for your help
    Uber Member

May 5, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Here is how it metabolizes: Alcohol & Your Body | Brown University Health Education

"After alcohol is absorbed into the bloodstream it leaves the body in two ways. A total of about ten percent leaves through the breath, perspiration, and urine. The remainder is broken down through the process known as metabolism. The rate at which alcohol is metabolized is the same for virtually everyone regardless of their height, weight, sex, race or other such characteristics. Alcohol is metabolized at the rate of .015 of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) every hour. 1 Thus a person with a very high BAC of .15 will have no measurable alcohol in the bloodstream after ten hours (.15 divided by .015 = 10)."

I think you dodged this bullet. Nothing, of course, is guaranteed. Lay off the cleansing agents and excessive fluids.

Am I entitled to give a little speech? Do yourself a favor. Don't drink if you are't supposed to consume alcohol. I think this time your drinking was over the top. Sorry, but that's the price of my free advice.

I hope you pass - and I hope you learn from the worrying.

May 5, 2013, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Here is how it metabolizes: Alcohol & Your Body | Brown University Health Education

"After alcohol is absorbed into the bloodstream it leaves the body in two ways. A total of about ten percent leaves through the breath, perspiration, and urine. The remainder is broken down through the process known as metabolism. The rate at which alcohol is metabolized is the same for virtually everyone regardless of their height, weight, sex, race or other such characteristics. Alcohol is metabolized at the rate of .015 of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) every hour. 1 Thus a person with a very high BAC of .15 will have no measurable alcohol in the bloodstream after ten hours (.15 divided by .015 = 10)."

I think you dodged this bullet. Nothing, of course, is guaranteed. Lay off the cleansing agents and excessive fluids.

Am I entitled to give a little speech? Do yourself a favor. Don't drink if you are't supposed to consume alcohol. I think this time your drinking was over the top. Sorry, but that's the price of my free advice.

I hope you pass - and I hope you learn from the worrying.
    I drank on an empty stomic and drank in 6 hours time then stopped.I got sick does that help?

May 5, 2013, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JWillet View Post
    I drank on an empty stomic and drank in 6 hours time then stopped.I got sick does that help?
    Im not trying to buck the system.And yes the stress is putting my nerves on end.Im seeing a doctor because I think I may be depressed?I have been dealing with a lot trying to get past my past and just be happy and enjoy my life and wife and son.I am tryingto move on and let my past be in my past it has not been easy.Thanks for the imput and no you have every right to and some advice.Thank you again
    Uber Member

May 5, 2013, 10:37 AM
    You realize there's a problem - that's step #1.

You'll be OK with this test - please come back and let me know. There are no guarantees - but I think it's a pretty sure thing.

May 6, 2013, 05:37 AM
    You realize there's a problem - that's step #1.

You'll be ok with this test - please come back and let me know. There
    are no guarantees - but I think it's a
    pretty sure thing.
    Thank You for your help. I am very fortunate And I need to remind myself everyday
    I did not have to test this morning. I will really be speaking up for more help. I have a lot of people in my life who really care About me and it should be no reason why am I speaking up. I'm sick of my fuse controlling me in my life. Help is the one tool that is free in life Yes is the hottest tool to use. Thank you again I appreciate what you said And anyone who is trying to beat this test Reach down into your heart the help it's not worth the insanity.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 06:40 AM
    I hope you stick around on the boards and help the next person.

And I wish you luck!

May 6, 2013, 06:41 AM
    I hope you stick around on the boards and help the next person.

And I wish you luck!
    Thank you I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 shots of vodka 60 hours until my EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had 4 shots of vodka Friday night between the hours of 8p and 10:30p, I have an ETG test Monday at 100pm I am 5'6 140 pounds. Will my ETG test come up positive?

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful...

I drank 11 shots of absolut 30 hours ago and have an alcholol urine test in 1 hour. W [ 2 Answers ]

I drank 11 shots of absolut 30 hours ago and have a urine test in 1 hour. Will I pass?

View more questions Search