Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerlily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 12:47 AM
    Due dates
    If I had an u/s at Dec18 5w4d with a due date of August 20 then one on Jan 8 8w4d due date of Aug 20 then on March 4 was told I was 16w2-3d wit a new due date of Aug 16. When did I conceive and which is more accurate? I had sex with my ex early in Nov and he did inside me. Then On Nov 17 I was talked/forced Into sex, he did not inside me he pulled out. I do recall having to have had bleeding during that time that I think started the 13 of Nov. Be fore then my last period had been Oct 26. On November 24-25 I had gotten back with my ex and had sex he cummed in me both days. When did I most likely conceive ? Who is the father? Im scared it's the other guy. Me and my ex are together and in my heart I believe it is his I am just so scared.Please help ! Im having a baby boy if that's any help. I really think I ovulated/conceived November 25 but I'm not sure so please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2013, 12:56 AM
    There is no way to even guess, conception dates are at best, give or take a week, often two, U/S use estimates to average size and are not exact.

So there is no way for anyone to know exact conceptoin date

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy due dates [ 2 Answers ]

So my last perod was October 9 and I went to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy and let me know how many weeks I am, and they tell me my due date is August 17 and that I'm 29 weeks pregnant. If I really am due on August I would be pregnant for 10 months. I also go to different websites to check...

Is Due date , conception dates correct to find out online ? [ 2 Answers ]

Is due dates , conception dates always correct online ?

Very confused to calculate my due date since I don't know the exact dates for my last [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I had my normal period was in June 2009 but don't know the dates, in July I had 2 days light spotting but don't know the dates. So which dates should I take to calculate my due date? The June or July dates? Though Im only guessing but at least I know which month for the sake of my...

Determining notes due dates and maturity [ 1 Answers ]

Note (1) Date Dec. 23 Principal Amount $13000 Interest rate 9% Term 1 year Note (2) Date Nov. 30 Principal Amount 12000 Interest rate 12% Term 6 months Note (3) Date Dec. 7 Principal Amount 9000 Interest rate 10% Term 30 days How to I determine the due date and maturity value of each...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

View more questions Search