Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    321toggaf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 05:15 AM
    How can I prevent anger and frustration?
    I am angry most of the day. Little things sets me off and when I see my father I turn into rage mode. I don't show my anger and nobody in my family notices it, but it feels like it's burning me inside out. I've never expressed my negative feelings and sometimes I just want to beat the crap out of people I'm angry at. However, I know it's wrong and therefore I try to show a bright side of the "outside"-me. Most of the people I know aren't aware of my anger and frustration. I've had a crappy childhood and sometimes wish to give up life because of all my anger and frustration.
    I just want to know how to prevent it!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 4, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Why does the sight of your father make you rage? There must be more to this "story."

Have you tried talking to someone about your anger issues?

Do you have medical issues?
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

May 4, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Anger can be caused by stress. Another reason can be your childhood. Could it be the reason? Do you think that your anger and childhood can be related? I think that is another possibility. For some people with anger problems it is the reason.

Do you have depression? If you do than it could be any mental disorder. Even with depression it could not be a mental disorder. No one can really tell.

Exercising can help, if you consume a lot of junk food than it is time to slow this down. This may be ineffective because no one yet knows what is causing this anger. Your best choice is to see a doctor who will pinpoint the very problem you are having.

When did you start having anger episodes?

Where does it mostly occur at home, school, someplace else? Are there any other people in particular who cause this anger beside your dad? Do you think there is a reason for it or not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a crime to express anger and frustration while lodging a complaint to a company [ 3 Answers ]

A husband and wife couple went into a mailing business (mail lock box w/street addy) to retrieve a box that had been sent there by mistake by UPS because it's where they used to have their mail. The husband was visibly upset and after they gave him the box, he vented a little making it very obvious...

Frustration with women [ 17 Answers ]

OK, I'm convinced. Women in their twenties cannot be satisfied. I know of 3 situations all distinctly different except for one common denominator: woman not satisfied. One guy is good looking, charming, funny, hard working and loyal. He could cheat in a second if he wanted, but never will. ...

A New Frustration! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all. I took another hiatus from the board. Back again for a bit. This is more of a venting then needing advice. I went out on a few dates with this girl. I really liked her. She's quite an amazing girl. I was wondering though, why things were not progressing slightly faster. Some...

Frustration has taken over. [ 32 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were together for ten months and then we broke up. She slept with someone and fell hard for them 4 days after we broke up, yet started talking to him right before we broke up since she worked with him. The break up took place May 28th the day after my birthday. This guy was the...

View more questions Search