Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JANNER1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2005, 06:32 PM
    What Is This Song
    I do not know the artist or the title but it has a line in it 'do you want to go to bed with me'. Mainly music with some lyrics.
    Please help me.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 28, 2005, 10:45 PM
    That narrows it down a lot... :)
    44dtm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2005, 12:04 PM
    The song is!
    Would you.. by touch and Go. ;)
    JANNER1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2005, 03:29 AM
    What Is This Song
    Thank you but its not that song, its mainly music with the line 'DO YOU WANT TO GO TO BED WITH ME' part way through, I heard it at the gym.
    Jan :(
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2005, 11:12 AM
    Hah h a ha ha-------------------are u sure u heard that song from t he gym?
    Wow nice gym u gat there .
    Anyway ihow about going back to the gym and ask the instructor or anyone that was iacting dee jay for the gym that particular day . Maybe they have gat the record or two of that song
    Thanks
    lasaens Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2005, 12:25 PM
    Would u go 2 bed with me song
    its by TOUCH AND GO and its called "would you go to bed with me".the girl repeats the line over n over, ive noticed u around i find u very attractive ..would you would u go to bed with me n then it has a brass bit in between.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

70s song [ 6 Answers ]

Who sang the 70s song that says, "beach baby beach baby here on the sand from July till the end of September. Surfin is fun..."

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search