Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowflake10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2013, 04:28 AM
    Thumbnails gone after low disk space notification
    I have been having a notification telling me I am low on disk space.(I use windows 7). I clicked on it to clear space on windows C and it came up with a box to clear temporary internet files, thumbnails, recycling bin, system errors etc.. At first I unchecked the bin and thumbnails and it ran with the reply that not enough space had been cleared so I did it again but forgot to uncheck thumbnails and now there are none on any of my photos. I need them back to make it easier to sort my photos but after trying all the usual stuff, still nothing. I have done all the usual stuff like going into view and tools and advances settings etc.. And checking and unchecking the appropriate boxes, but nothing. Any help is very much appriciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Local disk c space [ 0 Answers ]

Why does it appear that local disk c has no space although I don't save on it any programmes.please help me with that problem.

About not enough disk space on C drive [ 2 Answers ]

Hello ! I want to ask some question about my laptop on C drive that it is not enough disk space and can not install new update from Microsoft.But I want to use my old window vista.I had a whole window backup from C drive.Do you think can I install it on a new hard drive and new partition on another...

Free Disk Space [ 1 Answers ]

My computer says that I have low disk space on RECOVERY(D): and whenever I use disk cleanup it barely frees up any disk space. Is there any other way because I have a lot of updates and a few upgrades I need but can't without space.

About my local disk space [ 16 Answers ]

How can I free my local disk space ? My computer says that you are running very low on disk space on local disk c: but I don know how to delete some unnecessary files and about my computer and its performance is very low then when I open my computer I'm waiting for a long tym to open... (sorry...

Need Disk Space - where has it all gone? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm running out of disk space on my C: drive and I need to know what I can delete. I have cleaned up all the temporary files from the internet. I've also move most of my programs to other drives on my PC. I can't figure out where all the disk space has gone. I've already installed another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.