Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    random89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Helpp plzzz... got spots on penis shaft and it burns when I pee
    Help.. am 23 year old male... recently I have been dating this girl for a month now... we had sex couple of times but it was rough and she wasn't wet in many times... I used to have my penis swollen when I head home but next day it goes back to normal.. anyways.. 2 days ago we had sex twice again even though she wasn't wet much... but later the next day.. I see my penis shaft got those small red spots on the left.. not covering all of it.. and it burns when I pee... and she told me she did her blood test and stuff last January and she is all clean and stuff... so can anyone tell me what is this? Is it from friction and less wetness and rough sex? Or is it something serious? I have a blood test to make this week for my new job soon for my visa... plz help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 3, 2013, 07:09 PM
    There is no way we can know what is wrong... nobody here examined you... you will need to see a doctor if you're worried about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burns to pee after sex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently a single woman and seeing two people, please don't judge I am only seeking help, and I am having unprotected sex with both of them. Both men are clean of STI's, but I had sex with one of them and afterwards, my upper vaginal area burned after urination, it's only getting worse....

Pus spots on hair follicles on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there I have on nearly every hair follicle a spot or small hole with pus in it. What is this and can it be cured?

I have a penis itch in my head and it burns when I pee(not bad just a little) [ 3 Answers ]

But I recently masturbated using shampoo as lube.. Could this just be from that?

Burns when I pee [ 8 Answers ]

Why does it all of the sudden burn when I pee? I haven't had sex in a long time, but I have had a energy drink. I drank a lot and I should be use to it. It only burns at the head area though. Any thoughts or questions?

Black spots / lumps on penis shaft and bag [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there people. I have noticed a number of small to large black spots lumps on the shaft of my penis and bag. They are grouped togeter and in various places. The number of spot has incresed from 3-4 to over 18!! Is this a sign of an STD?? They do not hurt or cause uncomfort, if it is a STD...

View more questions Search