Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoo89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 06:35 AM
    My 2 yr old wakes up screaming
    I Have A 2 Yr Girl That Will Not Sleep Through The Night. We Used To Be Able To Put Her In Her Crib & She Would Fall Asleep On Her Own. Now If We Put Her To Sleep In Her Crib She Wakes Up About 2 Hrs Later Screaming. We Have Tried To Let Her Just Cry But After An Hr It Gets Worse; If By Some Chance She Does Go Back To Sleep She Wakes Up Around 2 Am Screaming Again.
    Sometimes We Put Her In The Bed With Us And She Still Wakes Up Around 2 Am Screaming This Has Been Going On For 2 Or 3 Months Now I'm Desperate I Don't Know What To Do
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 11:09 AM
    You know I would like to know the samething. My daughter is 19 months and she wakes up crying then goes back to sleep and continues like that. She also talks in her sleep and its never good things. Her cousin taught her how to say puta which in spanish means B*tch. So she says that and if anything happened to her during the day she fights about it in her sleep so I guess we both are stuck.
    Toddro61 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Your child suffers from "night terrors" Search the internet and you will find lots of info on this.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 11:26 AM
    It could be night mares or even night terrors, a common problem for children. Or it could be the time you put her to sleep. There is another thread similar to this with a lot of useful info.
    I included a link below..
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...ght-68190.html
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2007, 11:39 AM
    I agree with the night terrors assessment. My daughter had the same thing. Read up about it. If she has no recollection of it in the morning then it's a night terror.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help on screaming vocals! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok thanks for at least reading this but anyway... Ok I need help with my screaming vocals. I am 13 and I don't want to hear about how it can mess up my voice I need to hear tips. Im currently into bands like Psyopus, through the eyes of the dead, and some of the great readneck hope....

16 week maltese pup wakes up early [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone my pup wakes up at 5:30am barking letting me know she needs to go out of course l let her out to do her stuff than when l bring her in she doesn't want to go back into her crate to sleep but if l lay her on me laying on the couch she will sleep a couple more hours. I know if l bring her...

Dog Wakes Me Up at Night: HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I adopted a male "shelter" dog last week... a young (less than a year but probably older than six months according to the vetinarian) black lab mix. He's a great dog... affectionate, obedient, and seems to be housetrained. He gets walks and bathroom breaks up to 5 times a day so maybe he...

View more questions Search