Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jumongmuhyul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2013, 10:01 AM
    How to find a movie name by description
    Hi.I saw a movie seen on YouTube but I don't know what's its name.If you type "Sexy Korean Lunch" in YouTube you'll see that a boy eating in restaurant watching a girl's legs across from him.It's a korean movie.
    1102568 Posts: 65, Reputation: -1

May 3, 2013, 04:22 PM
    The film is called Sex is Zero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Help find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie about a teenage boy who decides that for his Final in a filmography class, he's going to film his suicide. Some try to stop him, but one girl says she wants to join him. Events spiral out of control. I don't even know where to START looking for the title..

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

View more questions Search