Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beccadollface Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:40 AM
    My mother is against me seeing my boyfriend. :(
    My mother is straight down against me seeing my boyfriend. Well i can see where she's coming from as im 15 years old and my boyfriend is 21. Now probably the first thing that comes to your head is...oh my, he must be some perveted man. But honestly he's not. He doesnt look his age and acts like hes an 18 year old or something. My mother is against me seeing him but she doesnt get it. Theres ten years difference between her and my dad and she says i must wait untill im 16 to be able to see him. I see age as just a number. Why label someone because of their age! it annoys me. Any advice? I just want her to let me do what i want. Im not a silly little girl, im mature for my age and now what is right and wrong.
    my2229 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Try and see if she will let him come over to the house while she is home and maybe you guys watch a movie or bring in Pizza. Being a mom myself I agree 15 is a little young to go out on dates. But my parents did let guys come over to the house when I was 15 but not date until I was 16. At least if you can see him under there supervision they will grow to trust you and him... Give it time and try if he really cares he will agree and wait to go on a real date when you are 16.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

My Mother [ 13 Answers ]

My mom is a little crazy. First I thought she was stupid but now I'm pretty sure she's crazy. First some background information on my mother, she's illiterate and has very little education, OK that's enough background information. The problem is that she's convinced that there are cameras in the...

Mother of two [ 4 Answers ]

I recently started have problems with my vision. Every once in a while I sight blacks out. Sometimes for a second and other times for longer. My doctor says there is nothing wrong at least with my head. Do you have any ideas?:confused:

My mother [ 8 Answers ]

My mother passed away two years ago. It was very painful. I have been reliving her last moments lately at night when I go to bed. I can see her sitting up as plain as she did, saying no... I am not ready to die. I feel like there is something I should have done. She had lung cancer and basically...

Please Help me help my mother [ 13 Answers ]

Hi my name is jermaine, I'm new to this board. My mother who is 65yrs of age has a occupier staying in her basement located in new york, he was paying a occupancy fee for a total of about 3-4 months. He stopped paying the occupancy fee in end of June and stated that he will be leaving leaving...

View more questions Search