Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrgoal522 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Having a hard time starting a relationship
    I am 17 and guy, and this is hard to say so if it comes out weird or messed up my bad, I can't get into a relationship, I have girls that like me I am just to scared inside to do any thing, the reason I am asking this now is because I was at a party last night and this girl was all over me, and I will talk to her and stuff but I can't get myself to like kiss her or something I don't know I jast get so mad at myself some times when I'm with my friends and it comes so easy for them and I haven't did any thing but kiss a girl because I can't get myself to do any thing when there around me and they are giving me signs that they like me... I am just looking for peoples responses to this thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2007, 05:31 AM
    There is nothing wrong with you at all. You just don't want to perform before an audience. So don't. Find a female you like, and talk to her privately and leave your friends out of it.

Mar 22, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Thanks
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 22, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Talking to someone one-on-one is sooo much easier. If you say something stupid, she likes you so it won't matter. I t could just be that you need to be with the right girl before you feel comfortable enough to go further than kissing but that's good because it shouldn't be something you just do with any old girl.

Mar 22, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Thanks all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engine cranks long time before starting [ 2 Answers ]

hello I just been and got in my car not used it since this morning it cranks but it took time to start engine cranks then k=like before eventually fires. I have read the stater motor stuff will try that in bit see what I find thank you

I [ 7 Answers ]

OK, basically I met a girl we started seeing each other, then she decided to stop things and when I had moved on she kept on coming back again and again. We ended up seeing each other again, no sex and then I summer things stepped up and we started going out, she then when away for 2 months and is...

She is pregnant and relationship on rocks a long time [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is pregnant I am sure it is mine. However she has admitted to going out with someone else quite recently and I am pretty sure her relationship with the other man did not get to the sex stage. I do not make much money. I am very educated, she makes good money. We have talked about...

Having a hard time forgiving [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and together for 14 years. In the beginning our relationship was very rocky. We have a daughter and have managed to work through some very difficult times. Cheating and domestic violence. We did separate for a period but eventually got back...

View more questions Search