Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 10:54 AM
    Plan b pill
    I have a friend who is 17 years old, but undocumented. She asked me last night if I knew how she could get it, but I don't.
    I've made some Google research but the answers I keep getting aren't really helping me help her. Does anyone know?
    By the way, I would get it for her, but I would feel really awkward buying it considering the fact that I'm younger than her.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 2, 2013, 10:56 AM
    I believe that with the new rules recently announced she would be required to show ID to prove her age. You say she is "undocumented," but in most staes she can still get an ID.
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Would a school ID work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Plan b pill [ 0 Answers ]

"I need to take the plan b pill I take 400mg wellbutrin sr and 225mg lamictal is it ok to take them all together"

Plan B pill [ 1 Answers ]

Will it do any good to take a plan B pill when it has been 88 hours since a unprotected intercourse?

Plan B Pill [ 16 Answers ]

I had sex yesterday and my fiancé ejaculated in me and now I'm afraid I'll get pregnant I bought the Plan B Pill but I'm a little nervous about taking it. Ive had problems with my stomach for the last few years but I don't really have any allergies to anything and I finished my period this...

Plan b pill [ 1 Answers ]

If I had unprotected sex yesterday. Then I have unprotected sex today. And I take the plan be pill right after. Is it still going to be effective?

View more questions Search