Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluey123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 03:49 AM
    Cheating once off
    Im in a long distance relationship and recently in a nightclub I hooked up with a guy. No sex no touchy feely just hooked up. It was completely un expected and I didn't even no the guys name. Problem is I have a boyfriend back at home. I don't think I should tell him because it was a silly mistake and would just cause all sorts of grief. Do you think it would be worth telling when I no it will neva happen again? :confused:
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 22, 2007, 03:53 AM
    No, don't tell him, if you don't think it was that serious and you definitely won't do it again then you will only end up hurting your current fella by telling him. He will then always worry that you will be doing the same or worse!

Out of sight, out of mind!
    X-stream87 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Mar 22, 2007, 07:14 AM
    You should tell him, a relationship can't survive without trust and if you tell him he may get mad but aslong as you explain the exactly what happened he might forgive you, you might just have to regain his trust but you should never keep something like this from your boyfriend, if I where him I would not be able to trust you for awhile but the fact that you where willing to him what happened shows that your sorry and that in some way he can trust you.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 07:36 AM
    If you just talked and had drinks with the guy then tell him, if your both adults and you make it clear it there was no sex or touching then he might not like it but shouldn't freak out. It sounds more like you were making a friend than cheating, girls can have guy friends and your BF should be okay with this.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 22, 2007, 08:47 AM
    You met a friendly person at the club and shared a beverage - once. It's not like you are on the prowl for sexual attention and doing this all the time. There's nothing to to feel guilty about and nothing to "confess" over.

Making a big deal out of something so simple truly is "making a mountain out of a mole hill".
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 24, 2007, 02:12 PM
    THAT WAS A REALLY DUMB MOVE on your part.

Sorry to say but you never go to a nightclub knowing things can happen when you already have a boyfriend back at home.

Now you're in this dilemma, see? Now was it worth it?
    And right now you're deciding to tell him or not, a real woman would tell their boyfriend anything, its called TRUST.

But if you don't tell him, what does that say about the relationship?

I just hope you know, things done in the dark, always comes to the light.

So even if you don't tell him, eventually he IS going to find out.

So in a sense, it doesn't matter what you did at the club, the point is, YOU WENT AND HOOKED UP WITH SOME GUY, which was not your boyfriend.

Friendly or not, doesn't matter what you did. For all we know you could be holding out on the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 10 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend ben together for almost 2 years I'm pregnant by him and every time I talk to him he'll say I'm cheating on him and accuse me all day and I'm not cheating on him and he knows I'm not I'm having his baby! Could he be the one cheating on me and he feels guilty for it so it...

Help - cheating? [ 7 Answers ]

HI guys - I'm a newbie here and need some help - my fiancée has been more irritable lately and we have been argueing quite a lot - today I was using his phone and came across a text (shouldnt have read it I know) from a female friend he hasn't seen for ages saying "Hi, etc havent seen you for ages...

Cheating [ 38 Answers ]

Is once a cheater, always a cheater?

Is He Cheating [ 2 Answers ]

We Have Only Been Married Six Months And Our Sex Has Already Gone Down Hill. He Is Either Too Tired Or He Is Hurting Somewhere Or He Gets Drunk So I Won't Bother Him.

Cheating [ 7 Answers ]

A couple nights ago my girl was naked she bent over and air came out of her vagina. Does that mean she had intercourse that day

View more questions Search