Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAlisa View Post
    Hi, i use monobenzone also. I wanted to get lighter (Mariah Carey's complexion).So i've been using it for a week and 3 days and i love the results!It's so wonderful,i've lightened up a few shades already.It does make you itch at times but i love it!!!It's like a dream come true.Right now,i'm a caramel complexion and i plan to continue using untill i accheive my goal.There are a lot of scared people out there, but i'm not scared,what i am scared of, is wasting my money on products that Don't work.I did enough of that, and i finally found a product that works.And it's safe because doctors prescribe it. I make a lotion out of my monobenzone.I use an all natural lotion base from skinactives.com and avocado oil from Alpinenaturals.com to make a lotion using 40% mono that will last me a month.The avocado oil penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin so it delivers the monbenzone deep and it moisturizes so that your skin won't be dry.I've been getting flirty looks from many guys. I think the key to not getting patchy is to even out the most discolored areas first and then apply to your whole body until you accheive desired lightness.This is not for everyone, you have to Really Want it! Also,make sure to use sunscreen so that you don't get back discolored.Wow,this is a product that i truly feel happy about. And the reason why micheal jackson looks the way he does, is because he has had many plastic surgerys on his nose and he kept bleaching his self and didn't stop.He wanted to look the way that he looks!

Oh my... sounds wooonderful... where did you order? What is your born complexion? What is your nationality? I would love to try this... I'm taking notoes :)
    SWHITT5714 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 07:13 PM
    I just got my benoquin let hope it works
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Sep 29, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    mono can take years to fully depig, i know someone that has been using mono for over 6 years now, i got white spots small ones one my neck,chest,arms and now my face i used mono for almost a year and had to stop, becase ot just made me SPOTTED, i even out with high hq, and now im using something natural to maintain the colour i got, my advice stay away from mono
    Where did you get the high HQ? Its infuriating people can get mono but good lucky finding HQ above 4%...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaadipr View Post
    My hand on other hand is getting darker. I think it's because I go jogging in the evening and do not strong enough sunblock. I only been using suncscreen spf 30. I am going to change it to spf 80 and see if there is a change.
    Spf 80 should help much better than spf 30
    forureye2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 03:26 AM
    mono can take years to fully depig, i know someone that has been using mono for over 6 years now, i got white spots small ones one my neck,chest,arms and now my face i used mono for almost a year and had to stop, becase ot just made me SPOTTED, i even out with high hq, and now im using something natural to maintain the colour i got, my advice stay away from mono
    Hi mate. I am getting my mono 20% next week. Could u suggest me how to start using it on my face? I am indian with fair complexion, but I want to be more fair. Cheers
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Nov 29, 2009, 04:19 AM

... smh. Every mono story is the same. Great results anywhere from 6 months to three years. And THEN the SPOTS come. Horrid horrid spots. ALL OVER. Smh. Stop using this stuff people.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by forureye2003 View Post
    hi mate. i am getting my mono 20% next week. could u suggest me how to start using it on my face? i am indian with fair complexion, but i wanna be more fair. cheers
    Well if you insist on using mono you just apply it like every other cream, get some almond glow oil it helps to moisturize the skin and also with the lightening

Dec 6, 2009, 01:56 AM
    well if you insist on using mono you just apply it like every other cream, get some almond glow oil it helps to moisturize the skin and also with the lightening
    I read your post and you said that your skin has gone yelllow. Did you get any white spots on your face?
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    ....smh. every mono story is the same. great results anywhere from 6 months to three years. and THEN the SPOTS come. Horrid horrid spots. ALL OVER. Smh. Stop using this stuff people.

It almost sounds like people are willing to take the plunge just for the short period of lightening regardless of the lifelong aftermath.

Dec 7, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SWHITT5714 View Post
    I just got my benoquin let hope it works
    Hi there. Let me know how you using mono on your face. What results did you get so far?
    Keep us posted.
    MotherBOC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 04:56 AM
    I think Golden Boy is a user and a seller, he looks like he's from India, but I don't think these she/he devils, are being totally honest about the proper use of this product; I think he gets kicks out of watching African Americans, struggle! He's a seller, and a hunter.
    honeycaramel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertcurly View Post
    I've been using the raw monobenzone mixture for a while now and its looking wonderful, I was caramel and now i look more like alicia keys, i love the way its working so far, when i started it burnt a little though but i reduced the use to once a day instead of three times and it was goodlooking from there, i actually bought mine from a guy here in the states that mixes it well, so i dont have to go through the hassle of mixing it myself. I've been using it for 3 months now.
    Did you get white patches in the process? Are you still taking it and what are your results?
    honeycaramel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 01:07 AM
    What percentage did you use?
    Kcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Please be very, very careful, with monobenozone it has so serious side effects it travel to other part so of the body into the bloodstream and can cause serious white patchy streaky problem. It is given to people under a doctors supervision for last stage of Vitiligo FOR depigmentation process
    PROCEED WITH GREAT CAUTION OR NOT ALL ! Ladies please do your research before taking the leap
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

May 17, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sajeeshkumar View Post
    Hi mr pkennedy hope i may be of help for you in procuring benoquin20% i could ship you as per your preference at the same rate from india.if needed contact me Dr sajeesh e mail:[email protected],mob:+919495462577 thank you
    No I don't agree your selling no no no you can not do that,this silly thing won't let me disagree URGGG!! Selling to our faces I just can't believe this no!! Report report report
    sandy_swiss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 08:31 AM
    Comment on kissable's post
    With so many beauty products on the market it can be tough to decide which ones are right for you. I have severe allergies so wearing fragrances or any product with a scent can be tough. I found a website when I did a search for a <a href="http://ww

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mequinol / benoquin? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Has anyone had any experience with Mequinol? I hear it depigments skin. Is it like benoquin ? I would be grateful for any information Thanks. Maddiemad.

Monobenzone HELP [ 634 Answers ]

Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've...

Benoquin question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Has any one had any experience with using diluted benoquin as asking lightener? My sister recently saw an article on the internet about using benoquin mixed with water to gradually bleach skin. I have heard thet benoquin can be dangerous, and have advised her not to try this without getting...

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search