Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muwangz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 11:55 PM
    My Acer won't Boot
    I fully installed windows on ma laptop but when I
    Restarted the machine... it brought back
    The black blank screen! Pliz help...
    Ive tried Command prompt bootrec.exe commands but it still does not work, I even tried the alt+f10 nothing worked, it does not show safemode options when I press f8, I tried recovery but it failed as well. And all this is after I fully installed windows 7 64bit... it just brings back the black blank screen

Model No - Acer Aspire 4739z
    Processor - Intel 6200 2.1Ghz
    RAM - 2GB DDR3
    HDD-500GB
    Graphics - Intel 128MB Grafix

Check out some similar questions!

I have a computer that won't boot [ 4 Answers ]

I have a emachines 3260 PC which I recently brought an upgrade for the ram which turned out to be different to the installed ram when I spoke to the company I got it from they suggested just replacing the installed ram I did this and when I powered up the computer it beeped 3 times and no picture...

Why won't linux boot on start up? [ 1 Answers ]

When I reboot my computer I get the option to pick windows or Ubuntu (Linux). When I select Ubuntu all it does is bring a bunch of writing on the screen. It won't start Linux at all. It seems like it wants me to type the code to boot from a disk, but I don't have that. I downloaded it from the web....

Packard bell won't boot? [ 1 Answers ]

!HELP!I have a packard bell argo c2 and when I start it up I get a black screen I have tried taking out the battery and hold the power down for 60 seconds and testing the ram by taking it out trying the battery as well as connecting another monitor still the same PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP

Keyboard and mouse dead, ACER 5100 @ boot [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the MB in this laptop, the original had liquid spill. The keyboard and the mouse pad are dead on boot. Looking for possible causes.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.