Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raymarg1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 11:39 AM
    The abandoned watermill #203
    Need info on an etching described as "Genuine Etching by Pierre".
    Title is "The Abandoned Water Mill" #203 . Also labelled Paris Etching Society.
    Request by family friend for info,and I have not seen this Etching.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Hi raymarg, someone asked about the same etching on this site a while ago, you might find some interesting information here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/et...re-212468.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Watermill in france etching [ 0 Answers ]

I have an genuine etching from the paris etching society by Paul Emile Lecomte entitled Watermill in France No.1 signed. What is this worth anyone know?

Does the IT-203-B Schedule A apply to me? [ 2 Answers ]

In 2010, I worked part year in NJ, then part year in NY (changed jobs). I've lived in NJ for both. Do I need to submit an IT-203-B Schedule A along with the IT-203? The concept of "allocation" is new to me with regards to taxes, so I'm kind of at a loss. Some of the language in the NY State...

IT-203 1099-misc? [ 1 Answers ]

What would a general tax percentage be on an income of $4200.00 from form 1099misc box 7 on form IT-203? I am a single mother of a three year old boy and my total income for the year including that 4200.00 is about 10,000. I know in the end I will not end up paying back because I will even out, but...

Define abandoned - landlord has right of access if premises abandoned KRS 383.615 [ 4 Answers ]

Lease requires tenant to notify landlord or its representatives if not occupying the premises for more than 1 week (e.g. vacation). Tenant has not been seen for more than 2 weeks. In KY, KRS 383.615 allows landlord access if tenant abandons or surrenders the premises. What defines abandon in...

Ny it--203 [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the it-203 do I make the entry for item 17 on my w-2 (state income tax paid)?

View more questions Search