Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery?
    I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have committed a big sin.I have had sex chat with unknown males. In the middle of chatting I realize its wrong and then I stop chatting and perform obligatory ghusl as soon as possible and then I repent. I feel so ashamed of myself. But again I do the same. Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery? How can I over come this? Please help me and add me in your precious duas.
    Jazakallah.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 10:56 AM
    In my culture this isn't a sin. It is a pastime. There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion, but that is because my world is a different place compared to yours.

First you should try to find out what you are ashamed of? What about this makes you feel bad?

You know that this is wrong, in your culture, and you do it again. That means that you want to do it. Why do you want to do this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 11:52 AM
    Forgive yourself, and sin no more.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 12:16 PM
    Moved to Islam from Adult Sexuality.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 30, 2013, 12:56 PM
    On a practical note, don't let any of these men know who you are, if they are Muslim too. They will treat you terribly. We hear about women who 'give in' to sex with their fiancés and are then dumped for the very thing that the men sweet talked them into.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 1, 2013, 03:38 AM
    Well, you have not done sin. Just by chatting but don't do it again because once a mistake and repeating it will be a sin. So try to do meditation with rosary. And do other things like hobbies, books, sports etc. khuda hafiz.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm being punished for something! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for eleven years and married for five. I've never been in any relationship like this! He's been physically and emotionally abusive. He's almost 40 and acts like a eighteen year old drinking, coming home the next day, playing video games. Two out of the three jobs he's had, he's...

Being punished for being hurt by him [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im really needing some help. I've began to think that I'm crazy living with this for so long so here goes... rite after my divorce to my first husband I met this guy and he was great. He helped me through my divorce and told me what to expect... he had ben through one two himself. ...

How Can AN 18 Year Old Be punished? [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that my partner and I are male gay parents of 6 children whom we adopted through the foster care program. We have had great success with 4 of these children, all of them teens and young adults. The one I am concerned about is now 18 and thinks he owns the house and can do...

View more questions Search