Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k-2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 06:02 AM
    Do my husband really love me the way I am
    My husband says he loves me the way I am I am over weight and sometimes I feel not pretty but he tell me all the time he love me the way I am but when we eat he bring me a very small portion of food I don't mind cause I don't like to eat a lot but what is he really saying
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Its called being nice... and being tactful... rather than giving you a huge plate of food that's overflowing.

Because he'd like to see you reach old age and be healthy along the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think this is love from a husband [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone my layton77 first time on here what should I think if I tell my husband everyday that I love him and I never hear it back from him and I asked him why he is not loving like me he said that he shows love in a different way but he do have love for me and when I ask him if will tell me if...

Does My Husband Love Me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was married for the second time in May of 2008. Three short months later I feel like he doesn't love me or maybe never did but doesn't want to be alone? He is often unemotional, defensive and questions my motives. He has two children from a previous marriage and I have one. His ex-wife seems...

Love husband or ex? [ 21 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I am very confused. I was married for 10 years. My husband was a great provider, we had a beautifull home, vacations, and lots of friends, but he was always out with the boys, watching games at the bar, fishing trips, or just hanging out with his buddies, I know there were no other...

View more questions Search