Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelinlight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 02:37 PM
    My kids hate me
    I had my first child at 15. My 2 at 17, my 3 at 19, my 4 at 24, my 5 at 25, and my 6 at 30. My parents raised my 1st she hates me because she was told all her life what a bad person I am. My 2 loves me and talks to me everyday. My 3 has a different father and when I spent some time with him at 19 and told him, he rejected me shortly after and went back to living with his step dad. My 4 was kept from me and my ex turned him against me. My 5 I gave up for adoption to protect her from a very abusive father. She won't even give me a chance. And my youngest still lives at home and is a mama boy. Won't leave me for anyone or anything. The pain of the loss of 4 of my 6 children hurts more then any words can ever say.
    angelinlight
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2013, 02:47 PM
    What is your question?

I think you all need counselling.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2013, 02:58 PM
    You made choices in life. You could have waited until you were more mature to have children, and avoided the abusive men, and prevented pregnancy. Now you are seeing the consequences. I am amazed that you can feel hurt by a child you gave up for not 'giving you a chance.' You made CHOICES. No one held a gun to your head. Not one bit different from the rest of us except for the ones who really did have a gun to their heads.

Your 3rd who you had at 19 is now over 19, making you over 38 (I guess more like 50, if your youngest 'still' lives with you). Many parents lose the love of their children while the children are in their teens through early 30s or so. Be patient and be glad for the ones who openly love you now.

Apr 29, 2013, 04:36 PM
    Not really a question just a statement, raped at 15 so she was born when I was almost 16. Dropped out of school because they threw me away to. Knew I was pregnant and didn't want me in their school.at 16 ran away from home by getting a live in nanny job with a single father of 3 who was 27. State Of Iowa knew I was there knew I was under age knew I was pregnant with his child paid for her birth. Did nothing. Left me there. If I went into all the details of my life and my CHOICES ( those made by a child ) who was thrown away long before I started having my kids.

Apr 29, 2013, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelinlight View Post
    not really a question just a statement, raped at 15 so she was born when I was almost 16. dropped out of school because they threw me away to. knew I was pregnant and didn't want me in their school.at 16 ran away from home by getting a live in nanny job with a single father of 3 who was 27. state Of Iowa knew I was there knew I was under age knew I was pregnant with his child paid for her birth. did nothing. left me there. if I went into all the details of my life and my CHOICES ( those made by a child ) who was thrown away long before I started having my kids.
    and I am 42
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2013, 04:50 PM
    I am sorry I sound like I don't understand what you have been through.

I have been through some of it.
    I was raped, and that wasn't my choice. It was my choice to be on an unsafe street at 2 am.
    I chose no children, and millions of other choices large and small, and my choices were tough.
    We are who we are, our families are who they are. There are no answers to your question, which isn't a question.
    That's all I'm saying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kids hate me [ 3 Answers ]

I was a terrible mother, always mad and always yelling. I was angry at the world. My son was so loving, then after a bad facelift I became angry and hated myself. I did not believe I could be loved by anyone. My son brought me breakfast in bed once and I criticized it, and yelled at him don't act...

I think my kids hate each other [ 16 Answers ]

My two kids, age 9 and 5 are fighting so much lately. They hit scratch and scream at each other. My daughter even made the comment that she hopes her brother gets bit by a snake because I had him get out of some bushes he was in. but I will say they do have some good moments. Is this normal? Or...

I Think My Kids Hate me [ 16 Answers ]

I have 3 grown children, who have families of their own. My oldest son ( 29 ) and my youngest daughyer ( 25 ) are mean and disrespectful too me. It hurts a lot.My son says things that make me feel stupid and my daughter yells at me and calls me names. When she's mad, she keeps my 3 year old...

Why do my kids hate me [ 34 Answers ]

I have 3 children.. 31 year old son Neil... a DR. 30 year old son Chad.. I have no idea 21 year old daughter... vet tech.. I married my high school sweet heart... and he was abusive... It took me 25 years... and getting a job where I could support myself... to find out that I was "worth...

View more questions Search