Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naga93 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Dragon found in ice
    Are there possibilities to resurrect the long lost dinosaur with their remain fossil which are collected from ancient mosquito that preserved well in amber resin or tree sap if can can we make it come true ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2013, 02:41 PM
    What does your textbook say on the subject?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An anime where a girl and 2 boys found weapons that had green dragon symbols on them? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know the name of an old japanese anime, where a girl found a secret weapon with a green dragon inscription on it, and told her 2 friends about it, on of her friends got a bow with the same inscription, the were fighting a group of people who gathered around a very large table and wore...

I have heard a dragon was found? [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard many times that a dragon was found perfectly frozen in an icy cave and was perfectly preserved in ice.was this true?

Sub zero ice maker continues to make ice now ice drawer is stuck [ 0 Answers ]

The ice maker in my sub zero model 561 has continued to make ice even though the switch has been turned off. Now the ice drawer is jammed and the ice maker is jammed with ice cubes stuck together. How can I open the drawer and what can I do to fix this issue?

Name of a late 70's and early 80's movie about a samurai found in ice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find the title of a movie I watched on Video with my mates around 1980. It was about a samurai warrior who is wounded in battle and falls into a body of water and freezes. Then is discovered in modern times and somehow comes back to life and escapes from the lab into modern...

Found Metal Chunks In Mcdonalds Ice Cream [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, hope your all doing well. I was wondering if I could get some advice. 3 days ago me and my step daughter who's 11 years old, were at Mcdonalds and we ordered 2 ice cream cones. Driving on the way home, the little girl told me she had found something in her ice cream, I blew it off like...

View more questions Search