Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkbodies76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 11:36 AM
    Over 20 years.
    Ok in a nutshell I have had a friend for over 20 years, had our ups and downs like any other friendship but a lot more of disappointments and down moments then good moments. Several years ago the friend moved far away I was sad about it, but now the person is back and I could honestly care less because I am tired of being hurt by this person for so many years. Now once the person is settled they are going to ask me why I haven't bothered to be in touch knowing that the person is in the process of moving back and I will get an earful of totally putting me down in every which way etc. I don't know how to or have the courage to finally tell them how I feel that I really don't want to be friends anymore because of all the hurt caused by them over the years, what should I say?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 11:37 AM
    You need to find the courage to tell them how you feel of you will never be able to clear yourself from this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Obviously there are more people involved in this so my question is are these common friends you have kept or a group of people you are looking to avoid. Confusing a written.
    Darkbodies76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 05:07 PM
    No actually eventho we have known one another forever, we don't have many mutual friends, so that isn't an issue.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Then I don't see what the issue is since you can choose not to have anything to do with them what so ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am 19 years and love a boy of 21 years. We've been together for more than 3 years [ 3 Answers ]

We really love each other and want to get married but the only problem is that he's a Muslim and I am a Hindu. His elder brother married a Marathi girl and everyone accepted their relationship at his place. My sister married a Hindu boy and everyone at home is very happy. They want me to do the...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

View more questions Search