Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NocturnalSlug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Name of TV Show/Movie
    There's two I want the name of.

There's one where a boy is in bed and he goes to sleep, his mother is in the room guarding him, she's sleeping on a chair. The boy wakes up and the mother is no longer there. It was sort of a horror, I don't know, it might been a children's show or something. The woman had brown hair, that's all I remember.

The second is where some people go up into an attic, it's dark, and for some reason, a bunch of hockey players start attacking the people. Again, kind of a horror. It was all dark in the attic, and the hockey players were skating around and that. Yeah so that was very weird. This might have been a dream, I mean it is really weird.

Btw I live in the UK, so it could be from either UK or US television. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

I am looking for a movie or possible a TV show [ 3 Answers ]

I think this was a movie but it might have been a TV show. All I remember is they are either at a driving range or a really rich guys house. Its not a really driving range but one of the computerize ones. One guy and I can't remember who owes the really rich guy who is also connected to some type...

80's show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I remmeber is this guy he goes inside a semi truck and he lays down on this thing that compresses together and he comes a robot or something super human

This might be a movie or a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi show (it may have been a movie) in which they were trying to recolonize earth. They had discovered a drug that gave people eternal youth but it reacted badly with some DNA and created these monsters. The crew trying to recolonized also had to be branded...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.