Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisamoore24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 12:20 PM
    I tried to skip a period on birth control but I started anyway. What should I do?
    I tried to skip a period on birth control. My last active pill was the 24th so I started a new pack right away. But today I started cramping and bleeding should I keep taking my active pills or wait 7 days and let my period take its natural course? I don't care about trying to skip it anymore. I just don't want to mess up my because cycles.

Check out some similar questions!

I just started birth control 3 weeks ago and my period didn't come yet [ 0 Answers ]

I started ortho tri-cyclen on May 23rd because I have irregular period. I haven't had my period since January & I was put on the pill to regulate my period cycle. I just reached the first pill where I'm suppose to get my period. I'm sexually active & do not use condom. I started getting cramps for...

Period is late, started birth control today. Will this affect my cycle? [ 3 Answers ]

Period is late, started birth control on today. Will my period still come

Started a birth control beyaz [ 0 Answers ]

On the 27 startted spotting and now of 8days still spotting and cramping not my period light brown and pink light red only when I whipe what should I do

Skip a month of birth control pills [ 0 Answers ]

I had to skip a month of birth control pills due to inssurance issues. I should have started my period this week but it has yet to come. I took a home pregnanct test yesterday and it came out negative. Is it safe for me to just start a new pack of pills now that I finally have my prescription. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.