Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cslick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Marketing channels
    What are two factors that would determine the distribution channel of bananas, laser pointers,and shoes. How are these products similar to or different from the current market channel and related intermediaries from other products or services.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing. [ 1 Answers ]

Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing.

Degree courses in marketing after diploma in marketing in india [ 0 Answers ]

I am diploma holder in marketing and want to degree in marketing. Pl help me..

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels sugge [ 2 Answers ]

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels suggest me the best package which is cheaper in price.. and covers all the requirements

How do I change a Phillips big screen to channels from AV channels without a remote? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a Phillips big screen TV, possibly 37-42 inch, from a friend who didn't give the remote or handbook. All I can get is a blue screen with the AV channels. How do I change the TV to a regular channel so I can set up my Direct TV box? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Changes channels [ 2 Answers ]

My RCA changes channels on its own and shuts on and off by itself, how can I fix this problem on my own?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.